Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Like A Bat Out of Hell



As you may have noticed I missed both "Why Am I Watching This" and "Moustache Monday". Deepest Apologies, I assure you. Game night on Saturday night preeeety much took me out of the whole weekend. I don't think there's much left from that picture below.


Andy was pukin his guts out all Sunday morning and I couldn't even touch the PC till Sunday night. Then it was straight to WoW of course. This was the only other picture from game night, and the only game really from game night. After that it was just "trying to finish everything in the picture" night. I think there's some Gin and Long Island Iced Tea left.

I remember discussing Iceland on the gameboard at length. It is in fact an impenetrable fortress most nights. I've played many a game of Risk and seen many armies smashed against its icy walls of defense. 4 units, 3 units 2 units of defense it makes no difference. Whatever devious wizard casts his ward over Iceland must be very powerful. He must have been drunk on some wizard brew Saturday night though cuz that place went down in 2 rolls. 

As you can see on the top right picture though , I own all of South America and using a pincer move in North America to drive Shannon and Andy out of Alberta, Ontario and Eastern Canada. I'd own the industries (Child labour camps sewing together Air Jordans and  Reebok's) making the cars, clothing and appliances and then be the ones buying them as well!


Monday came and I was hell bent on 85. Since my last post; which I can't remember what level I was then, I've reached 84. It is now in my grasps!

No comments:

Post a Comment