Thursday, July 26, 2012

Bat out of Hell 2: Back into Hell

whens the last time I wrote in this shit?  Kinda gave up after that board game night. I got a job or something didn't I? Anyway, everyone survived that night and here we are "x" amount of months later. Gettin bored so I'm going to start writing in this again or what can be somewhat mistaken as "writing"; refer to Misleading Moustache Mutinies for my disclaimer.

Changes? WoW Wednesday is gone but anyone who plays WoW could have seen that one coming. Gonna replace it with something.. eventually. Going to keep going with "Moustache Mondays" and "Why am I Watching this Weekends" though.

Anyway, this is my resurrection post. Ill be writing a new one for tomorrow, highlighting... something... yea, probably.

No comments:

Post a Comment