Friday, February 10, 2012

WoW, but not Wednesday and not entirely

So this week I skipped WoW Wednesday because of time restrictions. I've been playing almost non stop just to try and hit 85 ASAP.

I'm 79 right now and thank god it's almost over. I lose all track of time. Everything just runs together. I'm going to take a break this weekend for game night. Get drunk and play some Risk or Cranium, maybe even Some Gears of War tabletop.

I really enjoy Risk to the point where I have a playlist on my phone dedicated to music that suits its' playing style. Just plug that into the surround sound system, grab the bottle of Captain Morgans Long Island Iced Tea and off we go!

GOW is a bit harder to set up and requires probably 4x the thinking and strategy needed to play Risk but I suspect is the way with most tabletop games of the sort. I feel like drinking before setting the game up would just end up being a wreck.

Anyway, here's the WoW stats for this week...


No comments:

Post a Comment