Wednesday, January 25, 2012

WoW Wednesday 01/25/12

Every WoW story has a beginning and an ending, and then possibly another beginning, followed by a middle, and then maybe back to the beginning and then maybe ends at the middle. What I'm trying to say is everyone who plays, eventually stops, sometimes picks up where they left off again or in my case, deletes their characters and swears it off all together. Swearing off WoW though is never for certain. The phat lewtz, the customisation, the Norris jokes are always calling, beckoning to a player, commanding their return. Sure I've dabbled and even immersed myself into other MMMORPG's: Conan, Warhammer, EQ, Rift, Vanguard, Guild Wars; all games I've either spent 1 hour in or 1 year in but none compare to the absolute simplistic and half minded thought process needed to play WoW. From start to end it secures the training wheels on your bike, puts on your helmet and elbow pads and gently pushes you through the quest lines, dungeons, battlegrounds and endgame raids. If you're able to heal through BWL for the first time with your guild (before TBC, WoTLK and Cataclysm) while at the very same time make a macro commanding a massive dragon to exit your ass, someone at blizzard has the easy button taped down.


After jumping ship quite a while ago by deleting my 3 separate mains and all my alts I have returned to the MMORPG equivalent of a babies security blankie. I invite you to join my goblin rogue and I as I start this tragic adventure once more. Unfortunately "PickleTickles" was already taken as a name on the server so I present to you..

Verbosa 
  






Unfortunately I couldn't get a in game shot because of blizzards server maintenance. God knows how important the lunar festival is to people -_-. Following the link attached to the name though will take you to his character screen and armoury view.


1 comment:

  1. Your WoW character basically has his own Facebook page. Will he be posting whether or not he's "in a relationship"? I've been dying to know! :)

    ReplyDelete